Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A New Life....

Hi ! Welcome and thanks for walking down my new chapter of life with me..

Everything is over.. I will be using this blog from now on...


It is raining.. The weather is so cold.. The rain just poured so sudden..


I have not seen him for 2 days.. Though there were sms and calls from him, its not those usual sweet sms and calls anymore..

I miss him.. I really miss him a lot.. Heart ache when I think of him..


But what can I do?

The outcome will remain the same even if I can't cope with it right? So what is the point of asking me? It will only makes me feel worse..


JK -- A person who has accompanied me in my life for almost 10 years.. And now he is walking out of my life.. He has brought me a lot of happiness, laughters, sorrow and tears all these years.. He has always been the silly piggy clown in my life, making me laugh at his funny actions and expressions when I was upset or angry with him or anything.. I won't deny he meant a lot to me but since I can't give him the feeling he need and want, I can only step out of his life to give him the best.. I don't want this to happen but what else can I do right?


I miss u....
I want to know what you are doing now..
I want to know how u getting on with your life etc..
But its none of my concern now...


If you're reading this...

I love you..
I will always remember you..
I will always remember 'KunNiQinWa'..
I will always remember 'PigPig & PigHead'..
I will always remember your silly monkey face..
I will always remember 140399 -- Our Anniversary..
I will always remember CWP -- our usual place for movie..
I will always remember 0109 -- Your birthday which falls on Teacher's Day..
I will always remember all the things you have done for me..
I will always remember all the memories that we once shared be it happy or sad...
And not forgetting.. Our Dream House and Wedding....

Please take good care of yourself from now on....
Don't let your mum worry about you..
She is a wonderful mummy.. I miss her too!
Miss her cooking...
Miss the three terrors -- Sean, Jean and Dean too!


Goodbye..

2 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hey,

Are you ok? Take care.

October 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Summer Toh Xiaoxin said...

cried when i read your entry ... bcos i know exactly how you felt ... and what is happening ... take care...

October 11, 2008 at 2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home