Saturday, October 25, 2008

25 October 2008

Time checked now is 1440 hrs..
Its a boring Saturday afternoon....
I just came back from class about an hour ago..
The weather is soooooo freaking hot....
Causing my mood and energy levels to be yucky low as well...

Oh God.. Please pour down the rain...
I love to see raindrops falling from the sky..
I love to hear the sound of the raindrops..
I want to play in the rain.. Ha!

Started off my morning with a super duper uber sweet sms yesterday..
Hoping for a change...
Almost a month since I was so sweet...
I miss it though it may seemed nothing special..

I continued to be sweet and loving....
Hmm.. and eventually in return, I was rewarded with the same sms..
It melted my heart...
I miss it and was yearning for more... Ha!

Caught Ch8 大城情事 @ 7pm..
I love this show.. so meaningful...
I love Priscelia Chan's role as Yu Han...

She said something like this..
"Women are too confident of themselves.. They usually think that they are able to change the man they love after marriage.. Ha! But do you know that it takes great effort and time to change a person? And why do you hope that he will change? Because you love him.. Women are simply so foolish.."

Her bro-in-law actually replied her...
"Its not because women are foolish... Its because men are heartless... If you love her, you won't mind the change at all..."

Ha.. How true? I don't know....


Met up with him @ around 8 plus after the show..
Headed to Alexandra Village for my favourite Pork Ribs Noodle..
Yum! Yum! I love it but don't why I did not finish it..
Ha! It was my first time having leftover..
He found it surprise too..






Planned to catch either 'Saw V' or 'The Coffin'..
So headed to Vivo after dinner..
Silly us happily wasted our time in Giant without realizing the time..
Rushed to the ticketing counter only to realize that it was selling fast left the first few rows..
So sad... When can I catch both movies?
Anyone interested?
Anyway, we caught 'REC' instead..
Haa.. It was a Spanish horror movie..
I will strongly recommend those horror movie lovers to catch it!!
Oh ya, saw 'Quarantine' poster.. think its the English version of 'REC'
Go for Quarantine if you don't want to waste time chasing after the subtitles..






Ended our date with argument and headed home instead..
Don't ask me who is at fault...

Just when I was being sweet loving, yearning for more......

God.. Please let me sleep forever..
I don't want to wake up to reality..

Bitter sweet love....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home