Friday, October 3, 2008

I hope to address this entry to all my friends and cousins who has been supporting me all these while..

Thanks for accompanying me these few days.. Hugs! *heart u*

But I would like to clarify that we ended it because of some problems in our relationship and not because there was no love between us.. Perhaps the feeling is not that strong anymore? Yes, 10 years is very long cos we started at the age of 16 (shocked hor?) and its like wasting my youth on it.. But think about it.. Isn't it better than wasting my lifetime in a marriage? Is this a mature way of handling our relationship? Hmm.. I don't know.. All I know is that marriage is a lifetime issue.. We will have to solve our problems between us in order to go to the next stage of life happily.. Forcing each other into a marriage will definitely lead to unhappiness and quarrels.. I don't want to be fighting, crying or quarreling everyday in future.. I think no one in this world wants this as well.. Ha!

I must say he is a great guy.. He has really changed a lot.. Some of u agreed with this in the past too.. but maybe because of our breakup you think that he's a jerk or whatsoever but frankly speaking he is not.. This is LIFE.. no point dragging on, holding back torturing each other when there's problems.. We can't predict the future.. who knows we might end up together again? Ha Ha! Right? Maybe by then we will live happily together?

So please don't blame him because he not totally at fault.. I'm partially at fault too... Remember this.. A relationship needs two person to work hard and maintain it.. It takes two to clap.. So when it falls, the blame should go to the two of them as well.. Agree?

And.. I am really getting along very well... God Bless.. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comes as a surprise to me!
But if you think this is the right decision and you shall not regret, then be brave yeah and do not look back...

Take some time to heal, forgive and forget.

Stay strong, Jen.
And thank you for dropping by my blog always.

October 6, 2008 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger WaterLearner said...

Just checking out how you are doing. No updates. Taking a break huh?

Take Care. Many of us are here with you.

October 8, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home