Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stress..

The concert day is round the corner.. How I wish I can get it over and done with asap!! All of us are stress and tired because of this big event!! The next coming up event will be PTM right after concert which is next week.. I have yet to finish the Progress Report Books!! Argh! And follow by Orientation.. All falls on Saturday! My Goodness!! I am gonna skip class on this coming and next Saturday.. Can't skip class on Orientation so I have to rushed off to class straight after that else I will have to retake this module! So sad..


Stayed back on Tuesday to help out with the deco of stage..


The underwater world












Rainbow















Our stage looks fantastic right? Hehez.. All done by my wonderful and creative colleagues.. My only contribution was the stem of the sunflowers and putting up the deco.. Haa!! Our children were so fascinated by the deco and ended up not performing well.. Ha!!


Had full dress rehearsal yesterday.. It was freaking tiring.. Thank god mum came to help my class with the dressing up.. Phew! It went on smoothly and most of them commented that my kids did a good job! But I know they can do better than this!! Their singing was too soft, some of them forgotten their steps whereas some were fascinated by the deco that they kept staring at it! I am so worried that I will jump out of the chair and dance or scream at them on the actual day! Ha... Maybe my expectations were too high for a group of 3 years old children..

Whatever it is.. We have been practicing this for months for this big event of the year and I just hope everything will turn out well.. Parents will be glad and give praises.. The children will enjoy themselves and not freak out on the stage.. =)

I have prepared goodies bag for each of them to bring home after the concert.. As a reward to them!! Heeheez.. God Bless!! =)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home