Monday, October 27, 2008

Those were the days...

Just reached home from Aunt's house warming..
Felt kinda awkward..
So scared that they will mention him or comfort me..

We had a long long girls talk as usual..
Bitched about relationships and SEX.. haa!!
Interesting....

Hmm..
I am trying hard to keep myself occupy with assignments, work etc..
I don't deny that I MISS HIM.. and...
I still love him..
I will still wonder what he is doing, where he is etc..
Sometimes I feel that I am a let down..
Cos tears will filled my eyes whenever I think of him..
Yes.. I know its just a matter of time..
Time will heal the wound..
Life still goes on...
But the feeling will still be there...
Somehow that tiny space in my heart is still reserved for him....
Alright, I know I am being silly again...
I have to move on no matter how tough the path is...




This photo was taken last year..
All of us were so happy back then..
But looking at it now...
Almost all have broken up...
Its so sad.. Why did this happen?
Is it a curse? Is god playing trick on us?

Whatever it is...
I pray that this curse will stop by now..
Let it end here... Its enough..
I wish those who are still together happiness... Jiayou!!


Alright.. Gonna start my assignment now!!
Goodnight!! =)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is life, my friend.
Good things come to an end and not all love story is with Happily Ever After ending.

Be strong yeah.
You can cry, you can scream out loud that you miss him, but these must have a dateline too.

Once the dateline is hit, you must learn to let go and move on...

October 27, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger The Bimbo said...

*hugs* be strong ya? :)

November 2, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home