Saturday, November 29, 2008

hmm.. don't know what is wrong with my stomach.. its bloated la! i didn't eat much recently but kept feeling terrible! help help.. ** how i wish i can burst it with a pin.. haa! crazy..

friday was a long tiring day.. headed to school early in the morning till around 2pm.. rushed home to shower and headed to ichiban.. received call from jk @ around 3pm saying that he's back from his batam trip.. oh! how i wish i can go la~

helped out with violet's N2 and K2 concert.. was quite glad as to see that some of the kids actually still remembers me.. ha! especially weixia~ the first sentence she said was "Teacher Jenny! I miss you!" Oh God~ so touched la~

anyway, jk dropped by to pass me the top and donuts he bought for me.. hmm, was surprise and appreciate it.. so sweet and thoughtful of him, thanks ah~ like the top at least he bought the correct size! ha.. but he didn't buy my fav donut!! I want blueberry donut la~ bet he didn't know i like that.. ha!

concert ended @ 8plus.. back home @ around 9pm.. had 2 donuts as dinner..

ended my friday and off to lala land @ around 1.30am.. zzzzzzzz


dragged myself out of bed @ around 9am this morning.. rushed off to class! i hate having class on Saturday!! anyway, thank god its koh hui hua's lesson today! had so much fun doing craft work.. all of us sat on the floor throughout the 3 hours lesson! ha.. she's a fun loving lecturer~

meet up with liting after class for shopping.. goodness! i made another damage to my wallet again~ slap! slap! nice catching up with her.. she's a shopping queen~ ha! =)

home sweet home @ around 8pm..

slack.. tv.. slack.. and here i am blogging to kill my time..

alright.. that's about all..

goodnight folks~

enjoy your weekend~ *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home