Sunday, November 9, 2008

I need a break...

Yup! I seriously need a break away from SG!!
Planning to go Batam with my colleagues from 26th to 28th Nov but yet to confirm and book tixs..
I am also planning to go HK in December..
Anyone keen? Do let me know if you're interested..


Was reading Lynn's blog just now..
Came across this....

"its easy to find love, its the keeping part that is difficult"

Yes! I totally agree with this...
Maintain a relationship is very tough and tiring!!
How many couple can actually grow old together without any lies and betrayals?
Sigh! Will you choose to be with the one you love or the one who love you more?
Usually ppl will choose to be with the one who love them more but will you really be happier that way? I don't know....
I used to think that being together with the one I love will be happier..
But not anymore.......
Because I want to be love as well..


I have noticed this couple who usually plays badminton early in the morning @ around 8am.. I think they are in their 60s or 70s bahx.. I love to look at them and in fact I actually stop to admire them whenever I walk towards the bus stop.. Haa!! They look so loving.... I am so jealous!! Heeheez...


Hopefully I won't have to stay back in school on Wed..
Cos I wanna treat myself to movie!!
Crazy catching movie alone.. Blah!! Hee...


I wanna learn cycling...
Can someone please teach me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home