Sunday, November 16, 2008

just reached home....
sad~! can't find any nice off-white dress..

yesterday class was kind of tough for me to survive..
i had to force myself to stay awake throughout the lesson..
and forcing my tears not to roll down..
cos one of my course mate brought a CD and the lecturer played it in class...
i love most of the songs..
but it reminded me of him..
all our favourite songs...

i don't know why out of the sudden i miss him so much..
i thought he's out of my life already..
but as i was doing the packing, the memories came back again..
i know he will stay in my life forever as a history...

people around me has been telling me that its a blessing that we ended our relationship..
asking me to stop being so foolish..
hack care him..
stop sparing thoughts for him etc..
its not worth..
cos he won't know.. he won't appreciate..
he might be enjoying his carefree and happy life now..
but please...
i just don't wish to make things ugly for i know his situation and still cares as a friend..
yup! i know he needs to grow up and learn to be responsible for his actions..
but why should i do things to add on to his burden and stress him?
whatever it is..
i just want a break, have a good rest and continue my journey ahead..

he always say i am not independent..
too soft-spoken..
ha! ha! i won't deny.. *slap slap*

hmm...
my lecturer said this yesterday..
"everyone is having a hard time in a different way but remember, there's sunrise everyday...."
yup! i agree...
it is part and parcel of life..
all of us encounter good and bad times in our life, its just a matter of how u handle and deal with the situation..

mum and sis will not be around tmr..
i will be left alone at home..
got to settle dinner myself..
sigh~! shall go for a jog tmr evening then.. ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Treat yourself a nice quiet dinner. Eat what that you want. What you really want. Get rid of the things that remind you of him. You might not really decide to throw them away (yet?) but at least put them away. If you feel like crying then cry it out. Don't bottle up your feelings. It's natural to feel sad. No breakups are sad-free.

November 17, 2008 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Flawed Tendencies said...

oh fuck it and cheer up

November 18, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home