Friday, November 14, 2008

Last day of Term 4


14th November 2008

Yes! Its 14th of the month again....

I miss this number.. this day..



Yuppie! Today is the last day of T4..
Instead of hugging the kids, I scolded them as usual..
Haa! Only 8 of them came but the class was noisy as usual..
I'm gonna miss them so much..!!
All their hugs and kisses.....

Gave each of them a goodies bag filled with party hat, ball etc..
Hope they will have a great holiday, enjoy themselves and be back fresh for my "torture".. Haa!!
I will follow up and teach them in Nursery Two..
There will be a few newcomers in the class..
Darlings, pls be nice to your new friends..

Lilian's mummy asked me something this morning..
She looked at me and asked "Ms Jenny, are u ok recently? U look thin.. U have slim down a lot.. And look pale recently......"
Haa.. I was so surprised by her concern and replied "OH NO! Is it? I look terrible now?"
She smiled and said "Not really, eat more... must eat more......"
OMG! I must have looked terrible recently..
Even the parents noticed the change in me and they are all so concerned about me!!
I was soooooo touched...
Grace was telling me the parents must have noticed the way I interacted with them and their kids has changed without me noticing it too...
Maybe my smiles are gone..
I don't smile as much as compared to the past bahx..
And recently I have been coughing a lot and my sore throat is killing me for almost a week!!
Thank god I have a nice, wonderful and understanding bunch of colleagues and parents! =)

Will have to report to school for about 12 days during the sch holiday..
Hopefully I'll able to complete my painting, set up of classroom and materials within these 12 days!!
Appraisal with boss on Monday!!
I'm so looking forward to it...

Oh yeah..
Our new school term will only start on 5th January 2009!!
Will be planning for makan session, bowling session and short getaway with my colleagues..
Hope they won't last min put plane.. Ha!!

I'm still clearing and packing the stuffs in my room...
OMG! Its so freaking dusty!! Ha..
I'm gonna dump all the things that are not suppose to be in the room..
Hopefully I will be able to clear by tonight..
I wanna sleep in a dust free room..

Goodnight folks.. Have a wonderful weekend!!


ps : received a forward sms from him just now @ around 8plus... something to do with friends and friendship thingy.. ha! ha! my reaction? continued with my packing........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home