Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lazy Sunday Afternoon...


woke up early in the morning..
headed out for breakfast and now i am back home resting..

lazy sunday afternoon!!
nothing much to do still clearing stuffs in my room!!
my goodness.. its sooo dusty!! *accchhhhooooooo*

part of me is still missing and lost somewhere in the wonderland..
i need some time to search and get it back..
how long will it take?
i don't know...

he will be going genting with his family in dec..
asked me along..
ha~! i wanna go leh.. but nonono better not..
appreciate and thanks for asking.. *hugs*

hmm..
any nice movie recently?
i am crazy..
have been catching movie almost every week!
love to sit in front of the big big screen..
ha~! my fav past time la..

will be going out in the late afternoon..
hopefully i'll be able to get a white-off dress later..

take care and enjoy the weekend.. *smilez*

1 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Just here to check on your Sunday. Sounds great to me.

November 16, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home