Thursday, November 13, 2008

a "pleasant" surprise..

One more day to school holiday! Hurray! Anyway, I've brought home a few trash bags.. Gonna do spring cleaning over the weekend!! There's hell lot of things to clear.. I am gonna dump lots of stuffs... Ha!!

Tuesday was not a nice day... Received a sms from Gideon's mummy saying he down with chicken pox!! OMG.. recently there have been quite a number of chicken pox cases in my sch.. Hope the kids will recover soon..

My afternoon session assistant asked me a question "How much is the flat that u bought at Sembawang? When are u getting married?" Haa.. Told her I forgotten the amount and changed the topic.. Deep down I was thinking "Sigh! What a question to ask me..." I felt like strangling her.. Tears almost roll down..

Headed class with Ade and Pat.. And the worst scenario happened again!! Someone in the lift popped out that question to me again "When are u getting married eh? Will u invite us?" WTH!! Why must this happened twice in a day? And imagine all my course mates eyes were on me in the lift.. Dammit!

Lecturer taught us how to massage.. Haa! It was fun.. Its exactly how I usually massage for him.. Goodness! I need a massage.... I am really tired.. I seriously need a shoulder to lean on....

Yuppie! Finally caught The Coffin yesterday @ CWP.. Someone accompanied me to catch it.. Thank u! Haa.. And I bought a dress again! Terrible! I have been spending a lot..

Sat is gonna be a long tiring day!! Had to report to sch @ 8.30am for Orientation and rushed off to class @ 9.30am.. Its a full day course from 10am to late afternoon!! Gonna go window shopping after class.. I need a off-white dress!!


We have not see each other for 5 days and no contact for 3 days..

Saw his bro boarding the bus as I was walking towards the bus stop after my class.. Sat at the bus stop near his house while waiting for aunt to come.. And guess what?! From far far away across the road, I saw him crossing the road and talking on the phone... I couldn't see his face but I recognize the way he walked.. I knew it was him! I knew it... My mind was completely blank! All I know was that "Go.. Run.." I did hesitate but my stupid legs started running towards that direction.. I could see his back view.. I didn't know what to do... I wanted to call out but somehow nothing came out of my mouth.. So I called him.. I saw him taking the phone away from his ear, looking at it and continue his conversation.. Then after a while, he finally answered.. All I said was "I am behind u..." My heart was beating fast.. I miss him.. Ha! How silly.. Took out the keys and returned him.. He wanted to send me home.. I declined and just then I saw a white car drove in.. It was aunt.. We did not talk much.. We did not bid goodbye.. I board the car and he didn't even bother to text me.. Ha!

It was really a surprise... I didn't expect to see him.. The moment I saw him crossing the road, I kept telling myself "No no.. Its not him.. Cannot be so coincidence de!" Was he surprise? What would happen if I have walked slower and bump into him? Haa.. So comical right?

Sigh! Don't worry.. I'm fine! I am not crying.. Just felt that god is playing a trick on us.. Why must he let me see him? Why must he let me notice that dark figure crossing the road even from such a far distance? Maybe god knew I was struggling with the keys.. And he granted us that few mins to settle the issue...

Great! At least from now on I have no more worries about "Should I...... or....." You pay a price for everything you have done.. As for me, I have paid and learn my lesson.. A lesson which I will never ever forget...

Meanwhile, I am really coping fine with it.. I want to lead each day of my life happily!! I knew eventually the pain will be numb, the tears will dry up, the wound will be heal but the scar will still be there.. He will become a part of history in my life..

Holding onto hatred will only makes me feel worse.... I chose to let go.. I chose to forgive and forget.. I don't want to bring along hatred as I move on.. Nobleness? He used that word on me and thank me for that.. Being sarcastic? Ha.... Whatever.......

Move on and don't look back....

We will meet again....

I wish you well.. I wish you happiness.. Goodbye!


1 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hi Jen,

Glad you dropped by my site. I hope that you are getting stronger and better. I forgot that you were applying for a flat already. I hope that you settled that well. I went through something quite similar with my ex-boyfriend. Such documentations can be troublesome and had to pay money to settle for nothing.

Anyway, pamper yourself. Be happy.

November 14, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home