Thursday, November 20, 2008

*slap*

yup! i really deserve and need a tight slap now!
can someone please slap me? haa..

had been reporting to work everyday..
i am so tired..

i miss chatting on the phone with him..
we were on the phone for almost half an hour on Monday evening..
it was a nice conversation filled with laughters..
we arranged to meet up on Thursday..

headed to far east plaza after work on Tuesday..
bought a dress and a pair of jeans..
i'm really crazy..
been spending a lot..
i didn't want to but just couldn't resist..
finally dragged myself to class after that..
it was a long long journey to class..
from orchard to yew tee..
i passed by sembawang..
haa.. wonder how's the progress of our lovenest
(opps! sorry.. it used to be..)

hmm...
finally its Thursday!!

reported to work early in the morning..
three of my colleagues actually asked me the same question..
"Jen, when are u getting married?"
Goodness~ not again..
how many times do i need to ans this question?
none of them believe that we broke up already..
my reply was "Do u want me to cry in front of u so that u will believe me?"
ha! how silly...

i thought i have gotten him out of my mind..
but when i saw him..
somehow the feeling was still there..
WTF~ it was only then i realized i miss him and actually looking forward to Thursday!
yes! i deserve a big tight slap.. ha!!

told me that he's keeping himself occupied with golf and work recently..
he will be going batam next week with his colleagues..
going genting with his family in first week of dec..
msia in mid dec with dunno who.. (i wonder..)
january overseas with his colleague..
ha! so good enjoying his life..

i really wonder who he's going with..
he didn't say..
so most prob.. his new gf bahx..
he didn't admit or deny having a new gf..
so is he having one now?

i don't know..
whatever it is..
just move on and let fate decide the future..
maybe we are not suitable for each other..
opps! i should say we are really not suitable for each other..

in fact i still have this question in mind..
"do we still have the chance to get back again?"

cos i still miss him.. i still love him.. *slap slap*
silly! he's just one of my frd from now on..
and he's gonna be one forever..

the answer to my question..
"girl, no.. move on bahx.."

yup! this was my answer to my own question..
i kept telling myself that its impossible for us to work out..
i kept telling myself to move on...
i kept telling myself that its not worth..
i kept telling myself to keep this love to myself...

i wanna go on a holiday, enjoy my life just like him!!

hmpz! but no one is free to accompany me!

forget it.. at most i will go alone! ha! ha!

life without him can and will still be beautiful..

life without his love, care and concern will still be the same..

life without his sms and calls will still be easy..

life without him still goes on....

because this is my life...

i am in control of it.. not him anymore..

goodbye! =)


ps: Hurray! No class on this coming Saturday.. Shopping again? Movie?

1 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Hey .. you want to email me to talk? waterlearner@gmail.com.

I might not be right. But if you guys have really broken up. Then it might be easier for you to get over if you don't contact or see him for a while? It would only bring back a lot of memories. Right?

November 21, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home