Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sleepless Night...

The night was cold...
It was raining heavily...
I woke up a few times in the middle of the night...
Cuddled piglet to sleep... =)

Finally dragged myself out of the bed @ around 9.30am
Goodness! I am now as lazy as the bulldog.. Ha!
Lazing around doing nothing meaningful.. Argh!


Wanted to boil chrysanthemum or barley to soothe my throat..
But there's none....
Ha! When was the last time I boiled all these?
Imagine taking the trouble of cleaning the water chestnuts and sugarcane..
OH GOD! It was time consuming and hard work..
Ha! But everything was worth it...
I actually enjoyed doing that but not now.. not anymore..


Yeah! Finally Elin uploaded all the photos that we took @ Dragonfly!!





















































































It was a fun night!!


Hmm.. just checked out Cathay website..
I'm gonna head down to CWP after work on Wed to catch 'The Coffin'..
Jogging tmr evening...
Meet up with Ade before class on Tues..


I'm counting down to school holiday...
Hurray!! One more week to school holiday.....!!!
I will be freaking FREE for one and a half month.......
Goodness! What can I do during this period?
I don't want to be rotting at home....
Gotta do some planning...
This is gonna be crazy for me....
I'm gonna miss all my "vampires" and "monsters"... Ha!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home