Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Counting down to 2009...

Another 7 hours to 2009.. Going anywhere for countdown? Any party tonight? Have a great time if you're celebrating this wonderful last day of the year with your loved ones!! Ha~ I will be rotting at home.. Alright, its not rotting.. treat it as a rest and relax at home bahx.. =)

Had wanted to go out tonight but plan was kinda ruined! Ha.. forget it man! Like I said, its just another day for me.. I'm now waiting for friends and cousin to come over for MJ session! Ha..

Will be heading to Nana's house tmr morning to view her wedding photo and video! Looking forward to spending new year with the girls.. ^^

School term starting next Monday! Gosh! I'm so tired....

Sigh ~

Happy New Year to U.. Hugs!!

2 Comments:

Blogger WaterLearner said...

Happy New Year to you girl!

It will be one happier year for you for sure!!

December 31, 2008 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks Darling! Happy New Year to u! Have a blessed and great 2009!! Hugs!! Thanks for being there for me!! =)

December 31, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home