Friday, March 6, 2009

Brought the kids to the Vision Care Hub for excursion today.. We had a great time there!! Morning session was kind of rush as some of the kids were late.. Afternoon session with lesser children was much peaceful.. Only one terrible incident happened on the bus back to school.. Our Miss Eleanor did something terrible! Noticed that her eyes were filled with tears, I went up to her and asked "Eleanor, are u ok? What happened?" Our little darling here replied softly "I want to puke.." She almost threw on me as I was leaning close to her.. Poor girl~ There was no time for me to get either plastic bag or tissue paper.. I stupidly sticked out both hands in time to catch her "gold".. Sob! Sob! I almost threw out too! My poor girl looked so guilty.. I had to clean my hands and pacify her..


Hmm.. I have the sudden urge to cut my hair! Yeah, cut it short! But..... I don't have the courage! Ha.. Think I have never try cutting it short ever since sec 1.. Someone told me got the urge then go cut lo.. Just don't regret cos regret also useless~ Ha! Should I? Cut it? Perm it? Or leave it as it is? Argh~



Here's a pic of the rainbow I mentioned in the previous entry

Look! Its a black tau kwa..
My colleague bought de.. Yucky! I don't like it..

It's so lovely..

Joel's mummy bought it for me on his birthday..

1 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

Where is Vision Care hub?

March 11, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home