Monday, March 16, 2009

Hmm.. Jen was kinda emo yesterday but not to worry, she's fine now! Yippie! Yeah! I'm back to norm.. Jumping around and laughing away crazily.. Haa.. And who's the culprit? It was all due to PMS la~


Goodness! There were lots of tags to reply and it took me abt an hour to reply tags and blog hopping reading their blogs! Ha..


Am now having my March school holiday.. Its gonna last for a week! Required to clock in 19.5 hours.. I have it planned already and most likely I will be able to clock in my hours by Wednesday afternoon! Ha.. I wanna have a good rest before the new school term start..


My kids should be having a great time tracing their names at home during this school break.. I've given each of them a piece of paper with their names in dotted lines.. Ha! Told them to practice over the school holiday! Haha.. *torture them*


Looking forward to another round of MJ session with the girls.. ^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home