Friday, March 20, 2009

I am so hungry...

Time checked now is 0202hrs.. Can't get to sleep.. OMG! My stomach is growling! I am so freaking hungry~ I can't make up my mind whether to eat or just hang on with the hunger to lala land.. Hehe! Yes! Jen is fickle minded.. Ha!

Anyway, just made up my mind....

And.. I am waiting for my prata to arrive!! Yeah.. Yippie!!

Hmm.. Blame it on me for skipping my dinner! Ha.. Cos had a sinful lunch with mum at JP this afternoon and I thought I will be able to do without dinner.. Nah, I surrender.. Ha!

Three more days to Term Two.. so sad~ I don't want to report to work! I don't want! Can I extend the school holiday? One week is simply not enough! Reported to work on Monday to Wednesday and I left with four days of rest! Miserable pathetic four days.. Sob~

Alright, thats all for today.. No energy to blog.. Goodnight!

Have a happy Friday!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home