Monday, March 9, 2009

new look....

saturday was a long long tiring day for me.. woke up early and went to the pool.. was dipping in the pool for almost 3 hours! wow! nice! haa.. i looked like a lobster after that! lolx.. home sweet home in the evening.. headed out prawning with the girls after resting.. it was fun! *heart heart them* we missed the prawning and outings days!

we caught 27 prawns with 2 rods in 3 hours!

Prawns with the powerful and awful fan..

Yum! Yum! Free sotong ball and crabsticks too..


back home at around 3am.. supper shagged! woke up at around 10am the next morning to attend church service.. wow wow! saw Abi and mummy.. the baby is due in July! its a baby boy!

happily out hunting for ICE in the afternoon.. had a great and enjoyable day though the weather was freaking hot making me terribly shagged.. ha! =)

told my girls that i'm gonna go for a haircut.. they said NOOOOOOOOoooo.... ha! asked them why? reason given was they don't want me to cut.. faint! My reply back was "Do I need your permission to cut my hair?" Ha.. and none replied~ lolx!

anyway, i had my hair done this afternoon le.. finally decided to cut it short! felt so refresh! sigh~ suddenly miss my long hair.. gonna wait fr a year for it to grow.. *sob* i shall perm it when its long.. hehe!

My new look.. Ha! alright, maybe not much difference la! Look at my shoulders and arms still red! looks like a lobster rite? lolx!

2 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

You look so refreshing with short hair now. Btw, I see that you are in a relationship again. Congrats!! :):)

March 11, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Thanks Janice!! *hugs* =)

March 16, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home