Sunday, April 19, 2009

bitching session..

Time checked now is 2002hrs.. Just got home from dinner with my family and here I am munching my favourite strawberry yanyan.. Yeah ^^


Both Shina and Joyce are back from their Japan trip and both my darlings bought things back for me! Thanks sweeties.. =)

My darling Shina bought the following stuffs for me..

Daruma

Fancl products

Chocolates

And.. Joyce bought one more Daruma for me!


Yesterday was out with the ladies (Tricia, Joyce, Shina and Rina) to Tampines One.. Wow! Been almost three months since I last seen them.. My goodness! Tampines One was very crowded.. Didnt manage to do a proper shopping.. Everywhere was crowded~ My shortest shopping trip! Ha.. Tricia had to go off early and she left at around 6pm while we headed to Tampines Mall for Pizza.. Had a great catch up with them over dinner and we continued our bitching session at Coffee Bean till 9plus.. we bitched about lots of stuffs, people and the fun we had during our DPT course..

AND.. Joyce disclosed something to me about that old old sickening proud woman! Hmpz! sooooo super duper uber pissed off lo! Wanted to complain about me to my supervisor! WTH~ Thank god I won't be seeing her anymore! FYI, I am also very very sad to share the same name as you.. *puke* I have been getting along pretty well with all my lecturers but she is the only one who I never never really like since the first day.. I can vividly remember how she upset me on her first day of lesson! I was damn upset over some personal problem on her first day of lesson but still, I dragged myself to her lesson.. And she upset me even more by giving comment that we didn't respect her by paying attention to her lecture etc..


Am still pissed off when I think of her.. Sigh! Spoilt my mood lo~ Hmpz! Bleh bleh bleh.. Phew! Hope I don't get to see her again.. Shoooo...

Rina

Joyce, Shina and Rina






~ home sweet home ~

Hey ladies, thanks for the fun night! Hmm, hope to see the girls soon again... Our next outing might be on 1st May.. looking forward

Alright, shall get started with my updates on my kids' progress to the parents.. It is almost mid year and I am still using the first communication book! My supervisor is gonna come after me soon.. heeheez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home