Sunday, April 26, 2009

a day at wild wild wet....

Headed to Wild Wild Wet yesterday afternoon!
Yippie! It was fun~
I wanna go there again!!
The only funniest incident was I got stuck on the waterworks! Ha!
I clumsily dragged myself down the slide! Goodness~ it was so embarrassing!


Camwhoring before heading out..

Ended our day @ Wild Wild Wet in the evening..


Took a ride on the cadbury ferris wheel before we ended our wonderful day at downtown east.. It was sooo sooo sooo safe that I could even dare to stand and walk around in it.. Ha! Took lots of photo despite the stares from the people in the mall.. ^^

Finally hyper Jen was forced to sit still in this pic!

Yeah!


Time checked now is 0007hrs!! Its time to go dreamland.. Nitez! =)
Oh God~ Its Monday again! Monday bluezz....
Looking forward to long weekend~ Hopefully there will be MJ session! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home