Thursday, April 16, 2009

Polka Dot...

My morning girls are really observant and chatty..

They surprised me with a question during arrival this morning..

I was sitting on the floor with three of the girls and out of the sudden Nat popped out a question...


Nat : Ms Jenny, what happened to you?

Me : (giving her and the other two girls a blur confuse look) Huh? What?

Nat : What is on your face? (the other two girls were also staring at me)

Me : (knowing what she was referring to but I acted blur) OMG! What? What is on my face?

Nat : Why is there a polka dot near your nose?

Me : (embarrassed and laughing away) Haa.. Darling, this is not a polka dot! It is call a pimple! lolx!


Faint! See? Told you I'm having a terrible outbreak on my face in my previous entry right? Sigh! It was so obvious that even my girls questioned me about it! Ha.. how sad~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home