Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I need a massage......

Helloooooooooooooooo........

Yeah! Am back from my Taiwan trip on Sunday night..
Was away for 8 days and I miss everything in SG esp my lappy.. Ha!
Reached home at around 10plus..
He surprised me with a journal..
A journal awaiting for me to read when I return home..
So sweeeeeet right? Hee...
Unpack some of the stuffs and off I went supper and rounding with baby till morning..
Slept for few hours till noon before I headed off to NEA for a seminar..
BORING.. I nearly doze off during the discussion!
Thank god it ended early at 5pm..
Window shopping with colleagues at PS and dinner treat on Violet.. =)

Tues and Wed were spent slacking at home...

Will be heading to Genting tmr night...
Gonna pack my stuffs now..

Oh ya, click on the links below to view the photo taken during my Taiwan trip..
Actually, there's nothing much..
Most of it are scenery..

Taiwan Trip 1

Taiwan Trip 2


1 Comments:

Blogger J@n!ce said...

Jen, how you managed to upload 200 photos in an album. The max I could upload is 60 leh ;)

July 2, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home