Thursday, September 3, 2009

counting down...

I am counting down to sch holiday...

Yeah! I need a break.. away from the kids and noisy classroom!

They are killing me.. told them I'm gonna get a pacifier for them if this continue..

Anyway, celebrated Teacher's Day on 31st Aug and Baby's 26th birthday on 1st Sept..

Here's the pics...

Taken National Day Celebration


All in Red and White




At Royal Park






















At Yuki Yaki


DIY ice cream


his peppermint ice cream


It's my turn!












Heard a sad news from Grace yesterday afternoon..

One of her boy's Daddy just passed away over the weekend.. He's only 32 yrs old!!

My eyes were filled with tears when I heard about it..

We were being so insensitive.. The boy brought chocolate on last Wed, told me about it and I kept disturbing him etc.. He's such a bright boy, I have always like to "disturb" him.. He didn't come to school for the next few days..

He went round telling his classmates "My Papa died.." when he returned to school yesterday afternoon..

After assembly, he walked past my classroom from the toilet and said the same thing to me "Ms Jenny, my Papa died.." Goodness! I was holding back my tears.. he was looking so innocent when he said that.. Pointed the bruise on his hand to me.. and I applied Zam-Buk for him..

Came to school today and when he walked past my classroom again, he said "Ms Jenny, thanks for applying Zam-Buk for me.." Heart ache when I heard him saying that..

He even told Grace "My Papa died, everyone cry but I did not cry.."

Grace explained to him that if he wants to cry, its ok.. he can cry out.. and poor boy.. you can see tears in his eyes..

Its so sad to hear this.. This boy is only 4 yrs old and we have always admire his Daddy.. he's such a wonderful Daddy.. always accompany the boy to excursion when he was in Nursery One, he will always attend the PTM even if mummy is not available.. Sigh! Hope he can rest in peace..

Hmm...

Maybe that's life...

Alright, gonna sleep soon.. Nitez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home