Saturday, September 5, 2009

Kids' Drawings...

Yesterday was a busy day!!

Cos its the last day of Term 3 and we had to compile the kids' worksheets and crafts for them to bring home..

Won't be seeing them until 14th Sept! Yeah..

The theme for the first five weeks of Term 3 was 'The Secret Garden'..

Got the kids to draw out the life cycle of butterfly and frog during their free time when they complete their worksheet.. It turned out to be very nice! But its a pity that I returned without taking a picture of it..

For the last five weeks of Term 3 was 'In and Around the Farm'..

I had a hard time learning how to draw the animals before I could really teach the kids.. It took me about 2 to 3 weeks to learn! Ha.. Pls! I never like to draw.... The kids laughed at me when I first started cos some of the drawing didn't turn out to be what it should be! Sometimes I even refer to the paper and the smart ones will go "Ha.. Ms Jenny, why u look at the paper? U don't know how to draw eh?" Argh! It was so tough!

But I know my hard work paid off when I saw the kids happily creating their Farm Animals Book and the smiles on their parents' face! The kids were so excited to show their mummy their creation during dismissal..

Below are some of their drawings...


Thomas Train
(Baby taught me how to draw this)




before


after


caterpillar


Hen and Chick








Dog and Puppy










Pig and Piglet










Horse and Foal






This is my favourite!!
Here's Joel's description..
He drew some people sitting on the horse and foal..
One is from blue group and the other from red group..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home