Saturday, September 12, 2009

Memorable Genting Trip

Heart this Genting trip..!!

08.09.09 marked a very special day..

It's the day Dear proposed to me.. =)))))

Ha.. I wonder how this boy managed to smuggle the flowers and ring to Genting without my knowledge.. Hmm, I was really surprised and touched though I didn't really show it out cos I was still in a shock.. lolx!

I have been pestering him about the proposal but he kept saying there isn't any need for it.. Cos we've bought our house etc already.. Sob! Sob! so sad...

Pestered him again before his birthday by asking "Have you ever thought of doing something meaningful on your birthday or maybe on mine? Hmm.. maybe propose to me??!!" Lolx.. And he said I'm crazy.. lolx!

And this silly girl really thought of proposing to him during our trip but am afraid that I might spoil his plan if he has any.. Ha! And true enough! He did it!!! Hmm, is this what we call telepathy??!! Ha..




I was actually pulling a long black face before I took this photo.. Cos he came up with excuse that he needs to go to the toilet and made me sat at starbucks for almost 20mins!! It was freaking cold!! And the moment he returned, I nagged at him..


Was still pissed off and this crazy baby kept asking me to take photo along our way to the room..


Complained that I smile only when I look at the camera..
So here's my real sulky face


I was kinda suspicions about the whole "toilet" and photo taking issue by the time I reached doorstep..


And taaaaadaaaaa........
Here's the big sweet surprise! Gave me a shock!














Thanks Baby! I love you!
















smile baby smile.. look at the cam and smile..


hehehee... faint! this guy doesn't know how to smile.. lolx!














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home