Monday, December 21, 2009

Qualities of a good wife......

Been mths since I last update the blog.. Reasons being there's lots of work to be done in sch due to the preparation of the year end concert, parents teachers meeting and new classes for year 2010 and partly its because I wanted to aviod those unwanted gossip among relatives. I chose to stay away from my blog not that I have anything bad for them to gossip but just don't want to be involved in their topic of the day no matter gd or bad.. Ha! I think this phobia runs in our family.. Agree? Ha.. I can foresee some heads nodding.. lolx!


Anyway, just curious about the qualities of a gd wife.. Is there a guideline that says you can't start a family / you are not a gd wife when you doesn't like to eat raw vege? Don't know how to differentiate vege? Phobia of cats? I know it has been a long time since I cook a proper meal but that doesn't mean I don't know how to cook at all.. FYI, I do know how to cook simple dishes though I seldom lay my hands on the wok and stove.. I won't say I can cook very well but I do believe its a matter of time and practice.. Practice makes perfect!


The issue of cats... Ha! It has always been my weakest point! I'm afraid of cats and cockroaches but over the years, I am proud to say that I've overcome the phobia of cockroach.. I no longer scream and run away when I see it but the sight of cats still makes me feel uneasy.. I believe there's nothing wrong with that, right?


Maybe I should get "The Good Wife's Guide" from Mr Pang...

Hmm.. he should get "The Good Husband's Guide" too....

1 Comments:

Blogger ^^TeReNcE^^ said...

update update! :)

September 19, 2012 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home